posted on behalf of Bob Placky:
Robert Placky, a 50 year resident of State College with a 40 year career as an Art Teacher/Artist in the State College Area School District will be hosting an ARTestate Sale on the weekend of June 25 and 26 from 11am to 2pm at 202 Teaberry Circle in Park Forest. The supplies list below as well as many household items including many personal works of ART will be available for purchase. A donation of 15% of total ARTestate Sales will be donated to the Art Alliance of Central Pennsylvania for their Capital Campaign.
June 25–26 from 11:00am–2:00pm
Volunteers are needed to assist with showing items and coordinating sales with Bob. Please call Bob at 814-574-3440.
Art Studio Supply List
- 5 Drawer MAP Storage – 44W x 24H x 37D on metal 22inch legs / black
- 4 drawer wooden Drafting Table – 72W x 37.5H x 37D + vertical storage
- 4 drawer metal Drafting Table – 72W x 43H x 37D / wooden top + vertical storage / black
- Vertical storage unit and various work tables
- Full & partial rolls of canvas
- Stretched canvas & un-stretched stretcher bars
- Various Artistic papers (full sheets) and over 50 Art / Artist Books
- Art materials including paints, gesso and unique supplies
- Foldable drawing table / black & white
- Unique “State High Art Room” collectibles