Art in the Yard — summer art event! July 21 – Aug 21
July 21 - August 21
Art in the Yard — July 21st thru August 21st
4th & 5th month anniversary of Stay @ Home
events are weather permitting
The Art Alliance of Central Pennsylvania is sponsoring “Art in the Yard,” a Community Share Event. Our intent is to host an outdoors Studio Tour, bringing a visual element to our local neighborhoods for passers-by to enjoy. Participating simply means displaying your artwork in your yard, your porch, driveway, clothes line or wherever suits you best.
Guidelines for participants in Art in the Yard, 2020 are:
- Participants may showcase any artistic medium they wish, such as paintings, photographs, sculpture, pottery, poetry, etc. The choice is yours!
- Participants will be responsible for display arrangements, as well as informational signage and pricing.
- Participants agree to provide their address to the Art Alliance and to display the YardART logo during the hours of operation. Addresses will be put into Google maps and “pinned” for reference. Maps will be available in digital format or shared to GPS/phone.
- FaceBook, Instagram and Twitter will serve as our social media platforms, with artists encouraged to do “live” broadcasts of events, demonstrations or “pop-ups” as they unfold.
- Special events can be promoted on a master Calendar and shared with all participants. Final hours and days will be determined by participants.
- More than one artist can be displayed at a location and rotation of art work is suggested.
- All work sold during this will event will solely profit the artist.
The Art Alliance will provide promotional materials for display or distribution, including Exhibition announcements, class information, membership information and requests for donations.
This event is free!
Questions or comments about this event? Contact event chair Robert Placky at 814-574-3440 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up here!
Or call the office at 814-234-2740 or email us at email@example.com.