Become an Art Alliance Member
Art Alliance memberships are for anyone interested in art—artistic identity and local address not required! We offer tiers of membership from individual to sponsorship, all of which include:
- 20% off tuition for all classes and summer camps
- reduced rates for exhibition fees and Art Alliance Center rental
- website and social media promotion of your work in exhibitions
- a listing on our Member Artists Directory page, if desired
- 10% off at Uncle Eli’s Art Emporium & Framing on College Ave.
- 10% off framing at The Frame Factory, 426 Westerly Parkway, State College, PA
- 30% off at State College Framing Company and Gallery in Hills Plaza
Other Ways to Support the Art Alliance
Donate to the Art Alliance while shopping at Amazon. You can choose an organization to donate to through Amazon Smile—the Art Alliance is listed as “Art Alliance of Central Penna” (see below the search bar). When you shop using Amazon Smile, Amazon’s Foundation will donate a percentage of your purchases to the Art Alliance at no cost to you. Happy Shopping!
Established through a request by Joan Lampman—whose unwavering dedication to the arts and service to the Art Alliance for 25 years contributed greatly to the organization—this fund helps the Art Alliance find a larger home where the arts can be brought to even more Central Pennsylvania residents.
Teach a Class
We can always use more instuctors for our 8-week sessions classes, Pop Ups, and Workshops. If you are interested, please contact us at (814) 234-2740 or email@example.com.
Much of the Art Alliance is powered by volunteer support. Volunteers serve as Exhibition Chairs, help with groundskeeping, setting up exhibitions, and so much more. It’s a rare moment when there’s nothing for a volunteer to do! To learn more about how you can volunteer please contact us at (814) 234-2740 or firstname.lastname@example.org.