Most Class Begin Next Week, March 21
Looking for an ongoing art practice? Try our studio sessions.
Classes are held weekly for 6–8 weeks. Members receive a 20% discount on class tuition. Most sessions start the week of March 21 so sign up soon!
- Beginning Drawing with Julia Nelson
- Draw and Paint with India Ink with Jennifer Kane
- Intermediate Drawing with Julia Nelson
- Stained Glass with Ken Plattner
- Color Reduction Linocut with Cindy Hassler
Open studio for painting and figure drawing will continue
Coming up are 2 workshops: Watercolor Workshop with Lena Thynell and Nature Journaling with Erin Baumgartner.
And, 5 Watercolor Pop Ups with Nicole Packard.