Updated 6/14: This workshop has been canceled.
If you love to be outdoors, and you love making art, this is the workshop for you! Learn how to connect with your surroundings through observation, sketching, and painting. Value studies will be created to capture the light and form, then those studies will be developed into finished pieces. You may paint and/or draw in the medium of your choice. With instructor Jennifer Kane.
- 4 weeks, 9–12:00pm
- June 15–July 5
- Instructor will share location prior to start of this series
Supplies to Bring With You:
- pencil, eraser, sketchbook
- spray bottle for water media
- clamps/clips/tape to secure things
- a rag and/or paper towels
- a bag to carry out waste
- a portable or plein air easel
- a painting or drawing surface (paper, canvas, etc)
- paints or drawing materials
- brushes and painting knives
- a cup to hold water or solvent
- human things: a broad brim hat, water bottle, eats, sunscreen, bug spray, etc.
- a backpack to carry it all, and something to lay your things on to protect them from the ground